Gosh It's Been Quiet Around Here!

I apologize for all of the crickets that you have been hearing around here lately! Quite frankly at the end of 2013 I wasn't sure where I was headed with Kawartha Bargains. There are so many great sites and groups out there that offer weekly deals and coupon matchups, amazing hauls, etc. I knew that I really wanted to focus on Kawartha Beads and with two little kids I just wasn't able to keep up to date with all those amazing specials like I knew readers would want. Several times I almost shut down Kawartha Bargains but a little voice just wouldn't let me.
So if you are looking for weekly coupon matchups, sales, etc. there are a number of great sites to choose from. Two of my fav's are a local Facebook Group (if you are in the City of Kawartha Lakes, ON) called The Savy Spending Money Savers and one of my favourite blogs Simply Frugal.
As for Kawartha Bargains I am going to focus more on how we save money and the number one thing we like to do with those savings....travel! So stay tuned for lots of new and exciting posts to come. In the meantime stop by the Kawartha Bargains Facebook Page where I will spend this week reposting the Top 10 most popular posts up til now!

No comments:

Post a Comment